Companion II Features
2 x fold out double beds.
Massive awning that covers whole camper.
Option for L-shape canvas awning fitted in PVC bags on roof.
Companion II Specifications
- Fully Patented independent suspension with coil springs, heavy duty shocks and trailing arms.
- All body parts NC-manufactured.
- Body strength ensured by skeletal construction with cladding-minimize weight.
- Automotive industry door seals.
- All parts electro galvanized and epoxy coated.
- Chassis beams- hot dip galvanized.
- No wood fibreglass or any degradable materials used.
- Aluminium light weight roof- recess to fit unit in normal Garage.
- Tarre weight: 1380kg, GVM weight: 1800kg.
- 2 x fold out double beds.
- Massive awning that covers whole camper.
- Option for L-shape canvas awning fitted in PVC bags on roof.
- All furniture and cupboards manufactured from Aluminum with canvas fabric handles or hinges to be broken off in off-road conditions.
- Doors - No locks, handles or hinges to be broken off in off-road conditions.
- Ample storage space all round and wolf pack frame for 4x wolf packs.
- Large nosecone housing 2x gas bottles, pressurized pump and geyser.
- Interior is designed for maximum space utilization for Ample headroom and large beds.
- Modular slide out units for kitchen, fridge, stove and storage shelves from outside.
- Fridge 72L, 80L AND 90L National Luna
- Massive kitchen/groceries cupboard and work surface on outside- reachable from inside as well.
- Tents manufacture from heavy duty rip stop canvas.
- Hassle free fold out beds in front and side of Caravan.
- Instant Hot Water Gas Geyser
- 160L low centre of gravity water tanks fitted underneath.
- Designated mountings for 2x jerrycans, 2x gas bottles, axe and spade.
- Rear mounted spare wheel carrier.